Friday, September 11, 2020

A Little About Me

 


My name is Ashley Wright, and I am from Louisville, Kentucky. I'm 19, and biracial. My mother is white, and my father is black. I would claim myself to be apart of the middle class. I am currently pursuing my degree in public health, and hope to help change the world for the better one day.

How has corona affected me and my family? It has affected us tremendously. Me and my sister actually tested positive for corona, requiring us to quarantine ourselves for 14 days. This caused us to not see our family for a while. Furthermore, when the 14 days were up, some of our family members were hesitant about seeing us, extending the days even longer. Also, my great grandmother is in the nursing home, and governor Beshear required for nursing homes to have no visitations. Me and my family haven't been able to see our nana in months, and this has deeply saddened us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Covid Has Been Like on Campus

  Above is me and my roommate at a Kentucky Wildcats football game. We try to make things as normal as possible while still following CDCs g...