Monday, October 12, 2020

How Covid-19 Affected Me


In this picture above, I felt absolutely horrible! However, I had no idea that I would soon after test positive for the Coronavirus. I was on the bus on my way to my work station, and this was the first day I started feeling ill. A few days before this, my sister had tested positive with Covid-19. Me and my sister do live together, but I did still try my best to social distance from her, but obviously, it wasn't enough. I started feeling ill soon after she did, and tested positive for the Coronavirus. I first had flu like symptoms, chills, body aches, etc. Then once I started feeling better, I lost my sense of taste and smell. Having Covid wasn't fun, but I can say it wasn't as bad as having the flu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Covid Has Been Like on Campus

  Above is me and my roommate at a Kentucky Wildcats football game. We try to make things as normal as possible while still following CDCs g...